Turkey Bean Enchilada
6 medium scallions, white and green parts chopped
2 cups cooked skinless, white turkey meat, cubed
15oz canned pinto beans, drained and rinsed
1 cup canned enchilada sauce or taco sauce, divided
4 medium-sized fat free or low carb tortillas
½ cup shredded reduced fat Mexican cheese
Optional: 1 tbsp unflavored greek yogurt, parsley and 1 lime wedge for garnishing
Makes: 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine scallions, turkey, beans, and ½ cup enchilada or taco sauce
- Fill each tortilla with ¼ turkey-bean mixture. Fold in sides, top and bottom of tortilla to completely enclose filling.
- Place tortillas seam side down in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Pour remaining ½ cup of sauce over top of enchiladas and top with cheese
- Cover pan and bake until heated through and cheese is hot and bubbly (about 20 minutes)
1 ENCHILADA: CALORIES:175, FAT: 1G, PROTIEN: 10G, CARBS: 42G, CHOLESTEROL: 5MG, SODIUM: 300MG, FIBER: 8G